CALIBRE Quarterly is the only lifestyle magazine exclusively targeting the UK’s affluent & discerning 55+ male audience.
Launched in April 2013, each issue of CALIBRE Quarterly has featured exclusive and insightful interviews with some of the most famous names and icons from our target audience's generation. These coverstars to date have included:
- Television presenter, James May
- Knighted scientist and broadcaster, Lord Robert Winston
- Business man and television presenter, Nick Hewer
- Broadcaster and journalist, Andrew Neil
- Celebrity chef, Michel Roux Jnr
- Hollywood actor, Brian Cox
- Oscar winning actor, Sir Ben Kingsley
- National treasure, Brian Blessed
- Football legend, Vinnie Jones
- Punk icon, John Lydon
Other exclusive CALIBRE interviews have included:
- a health & fitness chat with rugby legend, Austin Healey
- a spiritual conversation with the legendary guitarist, Carlos Santana
- a chat about making the perfect cuppa with TV presenter and speed freak, Guy Martin
- a passionate discussion about the origins of his craft with top chef, Raymond Blanc OBE
- a crash course in survival with adventurer and survival expert, Ed Stafford
- music impressario, Pete Waterman, talking train sets and hit records
- kung-fu master, Dennis Ngo, teaching the health benefits of Fujian White Crane Tai Chi
Alongside these indepth interviews, CALIBRE has regularly featured witty, topical comment and debate on the serious and not so serious issues of today. Other principal content areas regularly include:
- Food and Drink
Editorial content is sourced from the keenest and most insightful writers from our target audience's demographic, who write tongue-in-cheek, yet astutely detailed copy – meeting and exceeding the expectations of our readers.
Our flagship feature, The CALIBRE Debate, finds us engaging with our social media followers to find out what they genuinely think about the major issues of the day.
As well as giving our readers a genuine forum to express their honest opinions – we then share them with you!